beardyweirdy@me.com_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I've tidied up the front end a little by re-locating the horns on to the front indicator mounts.
One to open up the front a bit and two, it help disgust the front indicator mount, now i've re jibed the front end around...
I'm going to paint those headlamp brackets black, I think. I was considering looking the big black mount that the front indicators sit on, but think It might end up giving me a pain in the arse... anyone else done that?
[/img]
One to open up the front a bit and two, it help disgust the front indicator mount, now i've re jibed the front end around...
I'm going to paint those headlamp brackets black, I think. I was considering looking the big black mount that the front indicators sit on, but think It might end up giving me a pain in the arse... anyone else done that?
[/img]
