Hooligans

Cormanus, I'd send that money, but I just don't have it :) So, while in jail, enjoy Southern people that we call "Bubba"...
 
Luckily I have other friends. Thanks RBoe. Cashed the cheque no problem. :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus, I'd send that money, but I just don't have it :) So, while in jail, enjoy Southern people that we call "Bubba"...
Hey popgun! Bubba says to say come back! He misses you!
 
I grew up in GA. so I know some bubbas. :celebrate:

Remember what I said about my retired cop cousin? Told Ya :P

I wanted to send you the money, but I sent it to a Nigerian prince who said he needed my help. He is going to send it back with a big bonus. I'm still waiting. :D

Are you still in the states? I hope you are enjoying it here. There is a lot to do in North Ga. if you are still in Atlanta. But, I can't recommend anything as I'm from Savannah, a fun place to visit.
 
Popgun, we got back to Marietta a little while ago. Fly out tomorrow.

It's been a great and tremendously enjoyable trip for us both. My first time in the U.S.

It was a treat just to ride the NC and northern GA mountain roads. Meeting the other guys at the rally and being shown around by them was icing on the cake. I'm not sure what looking at so many beautiful CBs was, but it was good. Prerodactyl said it first: the DLX looks much better in the flesh than in pictures. In my view so does the black '14 model.

Once again my thanks to all of you who have made it such a memorable trip.
 
Cormanus,

You and Ptero have a safe flight back to OZ. Say hi to Crocodile Dundee for me when you see him.

I glad you had a good time in the US. Maybe some of us can get to Oz sometime. Your ride reports make it look like an awesome place to visit. I love those T-shirts! Wish I had been there!

How was American beer compared to Aussie beer?
 
Back
Top