Hooligans

dUh!

Running like a top
Thread starter
I can't say what really happened - sworn to secrecy. I can say that no one was hurt but the fuzz had to be called in to contain the CB Rally

 
It was cormanus wasn't it? :D
 
I was afraid of that. So many CBs in one place was bound to attract attention from the man. At least the weather doesn't look too bad.
 
I was surprised! Silly me thought they were going to wave us through. I didn't realize they wanted to harass a bunch of (mostly) old men! At least they seemed to be good sports ;)
 
Thread starter
There have been rumors of illegal HUBRIS Oil transportation.

 
Illegal HUBRIS Oil transportation? I KNEW it was Cormanus! ;)
 
Novice_imp said:
I was afraid of that. So many CBs in one place was bound to attract attention from the man. At least the weather doesn't look too bad.
All those quiet mufflers...Its...UNNATURAL.

It's NOT SAFE! Get these guys to a Harley dealership!

:D

j/k guys...
 
Popgun, the nice young lady here at the police station has allowed me to exchange my phone call for a single forum post.

So ... I'm afraid I won't be posting for a while. Unless, of course, you could find it in your heart to send $587,623 by way of a surety. Make the cheque payable to 'Cormanus'. I'll do the rest.

Thanks mate.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Popgun, the nice young lady here at the police station has allowed me to exchange my phone call for a single forum post.

So ... I'm afraid I won't be posting for a while. Unless, of course, you could find it in your heart to send $587,623 by way of a surety. Make the cheque payable to 'Cormanus'. I'll do the rest.

Thanks mate.
I imagine with an Australian accent they pegged you as some kind of Northerner and set $$$ amount accordingly. If you had a southern accent it would have been $75 American. Just tell them you're from the south....waaaaaaaay south.
 
Back
Top