Honest Opinions Please

StreetFighter_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I have three seat color options and I'm stuck for choices so, I'll let you guys decide which one is better.

One of these my daughter picked, one my wife picked, and one I picked.

Please use the poll to vote.
 
Mate, are you serious? Without even looking it is obvious that the only choice is that of your wife's. Believe me please.

As I live a long way away I would go for red.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Mate, are you serious? Without even looking it is obvious that the only choice is that of your wife's. Believe me please.

As I live a long way away I would go for red.

Cheers
Which one do you think is my Wife's choice? Or are you saying that because she's the wife?

She has her own bike so, I'm good either way. ;)
 
Quite honestly don't like any of them. Someone was selling a Corbin seat for the cb1100 on eBay with the red sides and nobody bought it because it looked hideous. I think black on black would be the safest bet, the red will never match your bike if your bike is red and the orange, well its orange?? To each their own but if you wanted an honest opinion that's mine.
The only other color option I've seen which looks really cool is the brown leather look.
 
If you need a splash of color, stick with just the stitches and piping (Corbin calls them "welts."). Even in balck, I am not a fan of the textured or patterned leathers, but to each their own.
 
Totally agree, the pattern or snake skin would not go with the design of this bike, I would keep a classic theme going. Maybe a nice roll stitch with black on black thread or a nice all black or brown Retro cafe seat but no colors and no patterns like gator or snake.
 
uscgmac_imp said:
Quite honestly don't like any of them. Someone was selling a Corbin seat for the cb1100 on eBay with the red sides and nobody bought it because it looked hideous. I think black on black would be the safest bet, the red will never match your bike if your bike is red and the orange, well its orange?? To each their own but if you wanted an honest opinion that's mine.
The only other color option I've seen which looks really cool is the brown leather look.

Ha I saw that too. hideous was the exact word I said to myself lol. It don't even match the bike!
 
StreetFighter_imp said:
I have three seat color options and I'm stuck for choices so, I'll let you guys decide which one is better.

One of these my daughter picked, one my wife picked, and one I picked.

Please use the poll to vote.

I would pose the question back to you on this: Are you building a girl's bike, a woman's bike or a MAN's BIKE? :D

BTW, my vote definitely goes for the all black one.
 
I don't care for brown seats, but that looks good! I like it :)
 
Thanks, really like this seat. With the stock seat I felt like I was sliding into the tank quite a bit. As soon as I saw the 2013 CB I wanted one but felt it was slightly over priced. A year later when the 6 speed came out I ended up pulling the trigger. At my age this is probably the last new bike I will buy. Does everything I want.
 
Back
Top