Honda's 1983 Dealer Show Promotional Video

dave

Road warrior
Thread starter
If I have attached the link below properly, it is to a really nice video I thought the members of this forum would enjoy. It starts with motocrossers, but covers dual sports and street bikes also.




]
 
Nor me. Just do a search on YouTube for the post description and it comes up at the top of the list. When you get to the Honda Shadow and the pillion gets on ask yourself "just how did she get on with that backrest?" Around 9:12. She gets off it alright later on. You can tell I'm stuck inside and bored!
 
That worked

Fun looking at old vids. Brings back a lot of memories of when those were "state of the art"
 
Nice to see shaft drive on low capacity bikes. I guess 4-cyl + shaft drive would price them out of the market today?
 
Guth_imp said:
Great video, but it's really hard to listen to the narrator for more than a minute or so, lol.
Come on Guth - wha 'bout the disco backtrack, the funky guitar wang. Surely those must take the edge of "the voice"? :)
 
Back
Top