HondaHoarder..should have kept the Bolt

Yes I love that build. We saw it before we traded, but she is madly in love with her Guzzi so life is good. If mamma's happy we're all happy.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
This is what the Bolt should have been. Better than the original in every way.
hondahoarder_imp said:
Yes I love that build. We saw it before we traded, but she is madly in love with her Guzzi so life is good. If mamma's happy we're all happy.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
That Guzzi is a real beaut and a great riding bike.
 
The winner the only one with a seat thicker than an inch! I guess a real seat it antithetical to bike designers these days. :D

Signals, lights, mirrors, side stands, fenders, chain guards.....who needs them?
 
Would like to see Honda do a similar contest. The CB is an even better platform for builds.
 
Back
Top