Honda Trail 125

Very cool. I'd take it trail riding lol
 
Brilliant, m in sc. :biker:
 
For the money I’d buy a TW200 or the VanVan. Just feel you get more bang for your buck. I never plan to haul one around on the back of a motorhome so the appeal of these is lost on me.
 
Yeah, I didn't notice - but yeah, weird. The replacement looks much better.


Down the road you could consider getting the OEM part anodized, or ceramic coated, etc. or just sell it I suppose.
 
I think it is wonderful that people choose to tour on little singles. I think you can actually "see more" of life, both in fly-by and by going down into "little notches of interest" in towns and cities.
 
Looks like you had fun m in sc

GO...I couldn't do it lol, I'm having trouble adjusting to the lower power of my NC 750.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Looks like you had fun m in sc

GO...I couldn't do it lol, I'm having trouble adjusting to the lower power of my NC 750.
lol - Like m_in_sc I'd probably use a car to carry the little thumper to a region and tour/explore the region. Kinda like an RV carrying a motorcycle or scooter on the back.

I couldn't comfortably tour on the CB1100. :-/
 
What? First thing I said was it looked like you had fun.

My myopic view point expressed to GO comes from the fact that I have basically ridden nothing but liter bikes or bigger since 1977 and I'm used to larger, more powerful bikes. That's all.
 
Back
Top