HONDA tank emblem '17 EX

2014 EX by the looks of it.
 
Such a good-looking bike.
 
I'd be a bit careful with that line of reasoning, GoldOxide. One could then argue, I suspect, that anything more than one pipe is a waste of resources which may well start one on the slippery dip leading to the inevitable conclusion that motorcycles are, similarly, an unnecessary waste of raw materials*.

Call me selfish; call me a wrecker, even; but I don't want to have to contemplate that thought for too long.


*Note it won't just be motorcycles!
 
Not a problem. I anticipated such a response and am not concerned. I agree that today most motorcycling can be considered "discretionary", and a toy for the fortunate, especially the larger and the far above functional models. As indicated, the look is appealing - unfortunately.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Desert viper_imp said:
4 into 4 exhaust
I would love to install these for my white 2014 under ONE condition = center stand stays!
I would love to install these for my white 2014 under ONE condition = center stand stays!
Yeah, I keep forgetting about the impact on the centerstand ... must have centerstand.
 
Back
Top