I've been searching for a plastic peel & stick 3D emblem similiar in size to the "CB1100" emblem that is on our side panels but saying "HONDA" instead. Preferably new.
A search of EBAY shows a lot of tank badges and decals, mostly vintage. OEM parts searches are fairly tedious. It's one thing if you have a part number, but every emblem I've seen is bike specific.
Is anyone aware of a Honda bikes that have 3" to 4" long "Honda" emblems designed for a flat or slightly curved surfaces?
It would go on the back of my sissy bar.
A search of EBAY shows a lot of tank badges and decals, mostly vintage. OEM parts searches are fairly tedious. It's one thing if you have a part number, but every emblem I've seen is bike specific.
Is anyone aware of a Honda bikes that have 3" to 4" long "Honda" emblems designed for a flat or slightly curved surfaces?
It would go on the back of my sissy bar.

Which I think you did 