Honda swag

Cool! It's not a stopwatch (chronograph) as well, is it? That extra pusher at 2 o'clock...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
grover_imp said:
Cool! It's not a stopwatch (chronograph) as well, is it? That extra pusher at 2 o'clock...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know. I always thought it was kinda neat so I never messed with it.
 
Lucky you. I bought a NC700X in 2013, and then a CB1100 2014.

The only thing honda sent me was a survey for the NC700X, and a 1 dollar bill for the trouble.
 
I got a couple keyfobs and a Tee-shirt.

Edit to add: It was from the dealer, not Honda of America.
 
I got a rock....
03a0dcb18ecde5d3d71b155653444c45.png
 
I didn't get anything except an installed harness for a battery charger.
I like the watch :thumbsup:
I wonder if it's available anywhere.
 
Honda turned tail and ran from the speed wars after they saw the ZX-14. Didn't know what to do with all the speedometer faces that they already had made, so they decided to make some watches out of them.
 
Back
Top