Honda Satisfaction Survey

Flashman_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I received a survey yesterday from Honda asking dozens of questions about my relationship with the selling dealer, how I was treated, and how well the bike was prepared for delivery.

Almost nothing about the bike itself.

The first question was did I know that my dealer was a powersports dealer and was that important to me? Not sure what they meant by that.

And most important of all, the letter contained a brand new $1 bill. Thanks Honda!:rolleyes:

Did anyone else get one?

Mike
 
Yes, I already filled out the survey some time ago.

A Honda Powerhouse (not powersports) dealer is a dealer who sells Honda exclusively; multi-line dealers cannot be Powerhouse dealers. The Powerhouse dealers, as a few salesman have told me, have more pull when it comes to ordering inventory than the non-Powerhouse, multi-line dealers.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the explanation.

I did wonder why the St. Augustine Honda dealer, who carries all the major Japanese brands had only 1 CB1100 and could not say when he would get another.

Honda of Melbourne who sells only Honda had 5.

Now I know why.

Thanks
 
I got one yesterday specifically asking about the bike and me...Nothing about my dealer. Just filled it out and getting ready to send it back. Came with $1 in it for my trouble. I generally don't do surveys but they shamed me into it with the buck. I couldn't take their money without doing the work.

One question was what wasn't I please with and I told them my rear brake is terrible and the header pipe should be double walled chrome.
 
I got that same survey! I too received a dollar bill...

I filled it out and sent it back in. Hopefully it helps by sending it in.
 
I got one too with a twenty in it! All it asked was for me not to mention seeing him... Oh, that's something totally different...
 
In the "what can we do to improve" category, I told them the lack of Honda accessories in the US was putting us on very good terms with several Japanese parts suppliers.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
In the "what can we do to improve" category, I told them the lack of Honda accessories in the US was putting us on very good terms with several Japanese parts suppliers.

Ahhh good answer
 
Flashman_imp said:
I received a survey yesterday from Honda asking dozens of questions about my relationship with the selling dealer, how I was treated, and how well the bike was prepared for delivery.

Almost nothing about the bike itself.

The first question was did I know that my dealer was a powersports dealer and was that important to me? Not sure what they meant by that.

And most important of all, the letter contained a brand new $1 bill. Thanks Honda!:rolleyes:

Did anyone else get one?

Mike
I feel cheated as I only got a used $1 bill !!!
 
Wow digging up some old threads eh Oxide?
 
Yeah, I am a little behind on some interesting (and not so interesting) topics.
I wonder how satisfied some CB1100RS Forum owners might be.
 
well there are 11,485 threads and 211,570 posts so you should be able to fill in a little reading time lol
 
I was not happy in the slightest with my bike once it was delivered and the odd thing is I got the owner survey and it was recended within a matter of days,didnt get a chance to fill it out.
 
Back
Top