Honda Rack on my CB1100

My DLX came with the same Honda rack. I like it and feel like its compliments the back of the bike as well as being useful.
 
Thread starter
Seabee_imp said:
My DLX came with the same Honda rack. I like it and feel like its compliments the back of the bike as well as being useful.
I am so afraid to do anything that takes away from the original look of the bike. I love the design of the bike and I think the rack compliments the looks also.
 
drodg_imp said:
Seabee_imp said:
My DLX came with the same Honda rack. I like it and feel like its compliments the back of the bike as well as being useful.
I am so afraid to do anything that takes away from the original look of the bike. I love the design of the bike and I think the rack compliments the looks also.
I am so afraid to do anything that takes away from the original look of the bike. I love the design of the bike and I think the rack compliments the looks also.
I have the same rack on my deluxe and don't even notice it anymore. Of course, maybe it's the tail bag that I have attached to it. Id miss that more...if I didn't have it. :D
 
Thread starter
I put my tail bag on last night. I really like the looks of the seat that is another benefit of the rack. The seat is not covered.
 
Back
Top