Honda Rack Install

I don't now if there are morels down around Berea, KY in early June, but if you come down to the CB1100 rally, you will encounter a certain earthiness in the group that might be reminiscent of a forest floor. LOL
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
I don't now if there are morels down around Berea, KY in early June, but if you come down to the CB1100 rally, you will encounter a certain earthiness in the group that might be reminiscent of a forest floor. LOL
HA HA! That's quite a description. I appreciate earthiness!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I don't now if there are morels down around Berea, KY in early June, but if you come down to the CB1100 rally, you will encounter a certain earthiness in the group that might be reminiscent of a forest floor. LOL
:rofl:

I know some of these guys are older than dirt. ;)
 
Back
Top