Nov 22, 2017 #1 pdedse Moderator Staff member Thread starter This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop... Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider
This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop... Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider
Nov 22, 2017 #2 R Retsel_imp Been there pdedse_imp said: This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop... Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider Click to expand... Even solves problems I didn't know I had! Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
pdedse_imp said: This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop... Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider Click to expand... Even solves problems I didn't know I had! Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Nov 22, 2017 #7 B Banned_imp Been there That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it. Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB.
That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it. Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB.
Nov 23, 2017 #8 pdedse Moderator Staff member Thread starter Banned_imp said: That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it. Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB. Click to expand... Exactly! On both accounts. Although I wouldn't turn down a test ride. Gold 'n black...They were my high school colors!
Banned_imp said: That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it. Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB. Click to expand... Exactly! On both accounts. Although I wouldn't turn down a test ride. Gold 'n black...They were my high school colors!
Nov 23, 2017 #9 peterbaron Road warrior pdedse_imp said: This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop... Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider Click to expand... NOT so sure if this is it...:huh:....LOL ..no matter what Japan delivers...bikers will always try to improve it to their personal satisfaction....sky is the limit...:worship: pb
pdedse_imp said: This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop... Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider Click to expand... NOT so sure if this is it...:huh:....LOL ..no matter what Japan delivers...bikers will always try to improve it to their personal satisfaction....sky is the limit...:worship: pb
Nov 23, 2017 #10 alprider Road warrior i guess if would be this original by honda i would have my 3. CB1100 smileeeeeeee
Nov 23, 2017 #11 F F800GT_imp Running like a top Banned_imp said: That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it. Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB. Click to expand... I'd pick the CB over the Z900 because i prefer the look of the CB Compared to my 2014 CB, the CB1100RS features 17" wheels. Mine has 18" ... so tire choices are limited. And that CB RS also has 180/55 R17 at the rear ... while mine has 140 XX R18 :-(
Banned_imp said: That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it. Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB. Click to expand... I'd pick the CB over the Z900 because i prefer the look of the CB Compared to my 2014 CB, the CB1100RS features 17" wheels. Mine has 18" ... so tire choices are limited. And that CB RS also has 180/55 R17 at the rear ... while mine has 140 XX R18 :-(
Nov 28, 2017 #12 N nhawk7504_imp Been there A writer said the RS corner turn in was oddly slow. But that Gold Paint sure looks nice.