Honda...please

pdedse

Moderator
Staff member
Thread starter
This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop...
28cd6efe08a660eca32c94879e3e80ca.jpg


Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider
 
pdedse_imp said:
This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop...
28cd6efe08a660eca32c94879e3e80ca.jpg


Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider
Even solves problems I didn't know I had!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
Wow! Thats a GREAT shot of you Cormanus :D
 
Something to do with the tie, I think.
 
That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it.

Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB.
 
Thread starter
Banned_imp said:
That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it.

Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB.
Exactly! On both accounts. Although I wouldn't turn down a test ride.

Gold 'n black...They were my high school colors!
 
pdedse_imp said:
This is what the U.S. needs to solve all our problems in one fell swoop...
28cd6efe08a660eca32c94879e3e80ca.jpg


Photo courtesy of Dao1 at advrider
NOT so sure if this is it...:huh::D....LOL
..no matter what Japan delivers...bikers will always try to improve it to their personal satisfaction....sky is the limit..:thumbsup:.:worship:

pb
 
Banned_imp said:
That gold colour really ties in the front and rear suspension. I really like it.

Now honestly, put this CB1100RS next to the Z900RS - what would you pick? I would be all over that CB.
I'd pick the CB over the Z900 because i prefer the look of the CB

Compared to my 2014 CB, the CB1100RS features 17" wheels. Mine has 18" ... so tire choices are limited.

And that CB RS also has 180/55 R17 at the rear ... while mine has 140 XX R18 :-(
 
Back
Top