Hey everybody,
I'm new to the forum and have had my 2014 standard for about a month now. I am excited to start contributing new content as a lot has happened in that short month. I'm taking lots of pictures and am excited to share when I get a moment.
In the mean time, I ordered a few parts from honda parts warehouse and called to see if they had any promotions, she gave me a 10% off code which seems to be working now, and I did't want to wait too long in case it stops working.
Promotional code:
"REJOIN10"
Happy saving :beerchug:
Pat
I'm new to the forum and have had my 2014 standard for about a month now. I am excited to start contributing new content as a lot has happened in that short month. I'm taking lots of pictures and am excited to share when I get a moment.
In the mean time, I ordered a few parts from honda parts warehouse and called to see if they had any promotions, she gave me a 10% off code which seems to be working now, and I did't want to wait too long in case it stops working.
Promotional code:
"REJOIN10"
Happy saving :beerchug:
Pat
