Honda Official Video

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Well, it says it is. The first 1.28 is about the CB1100.

I can't see it on the forum; if it's already been posted, apologies to all.

I've no idea what happened to the sound.


 
Thread starter
ride4now_imp said:
Cormanus... try posting it again. I don't see any video attached
to your post.
Curious. I can see the video embedded on my post. Here's the link,
. Still can't get any sound.
 
Cormanus..what is the title of the youtube video?
 
I thought it was a video of new U.S. models, but then I noticed the spokes on the CB1100 and the CB400 Super Four. Had me going there for a second. :s
 
Cormanus, is it true that the CB1100 is no longer being sold in Australia? I can't find it on the Australian Honda website at all. :huh::huh:
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Cormanus..what is the title of the youtube video?
Ferret, it's called 2014 new Honda CB1100 EX - Official Video. It's about 9 minutes long and, I suspect, shows a whole range of new models.

Damfino_imp said:
Cormanus, is it true that the CB1100 is no longer being sold in Australia? I can't find it on the Australian Honda website at all. :huh::huh:
Damfino, the CB1100 hasn't been imported to Australia since the 2011 model. I doubt there are any new ones left. We didn't get the 2013 model and the 2014 model is not listed to appear as far as I know.
 
Back
Top