I reckon that CB223 is just lovely.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

wouldn't that be nice!Cormanus_imp said:The more we live in a global market, the less sense it makes for every country to set its own standards in emissions, lighting, approval to use on the road, etc. Of all motorized transport devices, a motorcycle ought to be the easiest to set up to export anywhere in the world. So, if I want a CB1100 EX (or DLX because as much as I like to look at spokes, I don't want to have to clean them) in Australia, I ought to be able to ask my friendly Honda dealer to press the order button and have one shipped from the factory. How hard can it be?
I figure it will be exactly the same with our CB's. It flew in under the radar of so many, they missed it. Years down the road, I really think it will have a cult following, and prices will be at a premium, just as they are with the GB.Rboe_imp said:I test rode a GB500 when it first came out. Expensive and viby. Well, that's what I thought. Seemed to have a fair amount of vibe for a twin. It was not until later I learned it was a single!
For me, the wrong bike at the wrong time. Now a small set of folks lust after them. Go figure.
That makes too much sense so it won't happen. Though as long we don't have to go by California standards I'm OK with it.Cormanus_imp said:The more we live in a global market, the less sense it makes for every country to set its own standards in emissions, lighting, approval to use on the road, etc. Of all motorized transport devices, a motorcycle ought to be the easiest to set up to export anywhere in the world. So, if I want a CB1100 EX (or DLX because as much as I like to look at spokes, I don't want to have to clean them) in Australia, I ought to be able to ask my friendly Honda dealer to press the order button and have one shipped from the factory. How hard can it be?