AndyHe_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
So someone posted on another thread the Japanese Honda list of current bikes...
バイクラインアップ一覧 | Honda公式サイト
There are tons of great bikes there only a few of which they bring to the U.S. The CB1300 Bold'ro looks awesome! Kind of a modern take on the CB1100 with the addition of a nice fairing.
And if I had a ten year old son (I did but that was 18 years ago), I'd probably want to buy him an Ape 50 which is very much like the Honda Trail 50 I started on.
Anyone else notice anything there that catches your fancy?
バイクラインアップ一覧 | Honda公式サイト
There are tons of great bikes there only a few of which they bring to the U.S. The CB1300 Bold'ro looks awesome! Kind of a modern take on the CB1100 with the addition of a nice fairing.
And if I had a ten year old son (I did but that was 18 years ago), I'd probably want to buy him an Ape 50 which is very much like the Honda Trail 50 I started on.
Anyone else notice anything there that catches your fancy?
