Honda Hawk 1100 for 2023?

As the old saying goes, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers...
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
As the old saying goes, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers...
Wha, uh, ... :huh: whut the heck? :)
Wha, uh, ... :huh: whut the heck? :)
From Urban Dictionary: "A woman who meets an attractiveness threshold above which you would easily forgive minor transgressions such as eating crackers and leaving the inevitable crumbs in your bed."
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
As the old saying goes, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers...
Wha, uh, ... :huh: whut the heck? :)
Wha, uh, ... :huh: whut the heck? :)
From Urban Dictionary: "A woman who meets an attractiveness threshold above which you would easily forgive minor transgressions such as eating crackers and leaving the inevitable crumbs in your bed."
Wha, uh, ... :huh: whut the heck? :)
From Urban Dictionary: "A woman who meets an attractiveness threshold above which you would easily forgive minor transgressions such as eating crackers and leaving the inevitable crumbs in your bed."
You know what? I actually would like a pickle.:D
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
As the old saying goes, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers...
Wha, uh, ... :huh: whut the heck? :)
Wha, uh, ... :huh: whut the heck? :)
From Urban Dictionary: "A woman who meets an attractiveness threshold above which you would easily forgive minor transgressions such as eating crackers and leaving the inevitable crumbs in your bed."
lol - I can think of higher pain levels than cracker bits.
 
Well, its not a gnawer.


(you wake up, look across at your companion for the night and decide to gnaw your arm off rather than wake her up)
 
Thread starter
I don't think it's bad looking, but I've always been an upright standard/tourer kinda guy and never really got the bent over cafe racer thing, so although not bad looking, I would never buy one. Can't imagine that coming to the states, but we shall see..
 
Back
Top