Aug 8, 2018 #1 misterprofessionality Road warrior Thread starter *whistle* 212bhp??? yikes. :biker: 2019 Honda Fireblade to make 212hp!
Aug 8, 2018 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Good night! If it's anything like the old Fireblade in smoothness and handling, I have heard nothing but high praise for that model
Good night! If it's anything like the old Fireblade in smoothness and handling, I have heard nothing but high praise for that model
Aug 8, 2018 #3 R Retsel_imp Been there "Winder if the ecu will be restricted to 112 MPH? :banana:" You'd never get out off 1st! Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
"Winder if the ecu will be restricted to 112 MPH? :banana:" You'd never get out off 1st! Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Aug 8, 2018 #4 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior The H2 is just soo ugly to me. I'll wait to see what this bike looks like before passing judgement- but I imagine it will be better!
The H2 is just soo ugly to me. I'll wait to see what this bike looks like before passing judgement- but I imagine it will be better!