Honda Dream Scrambler ?

Thread starter
ss2wheels_imp said:
Man would I love to have that RD 350 in the background!
I had the RD400 and really enjoyed that little bike but would choose the CL250 of the bikes in the two pics

Capo that is funny , I was thinking Distinguished Gentleman's off road bike
 
it's a CSA 77 American version of a CA 77 with high pipes..pretty rare. around late 62 early 63 I think
 
I dig that 305 right behind it. One of my favorite '60's bikes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
they made a lot of versions of that 250 (72)/305 (77) CA,CB, CD,CL series bikes around the world. Most with that stamped frame/fenders and leading link forks. Soichiro was kind of like the Henry Ford of mass motorcycle production
 
Ulvetanna_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
it's a CSA 77 American version of a CA 77 with high pipes..pretty rare. around late 62 early 63 I think
I knew you would know
I knew you would know
+1 :rofl:
 
Wow, that really must have been rare. I don't think I've seen one with a high pipe like that. I wonder just how "off-road-able" that thing would've been?!
 
Thread starter
[/QUOTE]I knew you would know
[/QUOTE]
Yea I laughed at that also , have already figured out who to PM if i cant figure something out :thumbsup:
 
I knew you would know
[/QUOTE]
Yea I laughed at that also , have already figured out who to PM if i cant figure something out :thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]He is the go-to guy for that stuff, no doubt.
 
Glad to oblige, but for the record, while I owned these exact bikes (at different times), these aren't my bikes. I found them in a collection and couldn't resist taking a photo, for nostalgia's sake. Gave me a flutter too.
 
I had CL77, CB350, CB350F and RD350. You know the amazing thing to me now when I see one of them at a show is how incredibly small they were. MY wife and I used to tour 2 up on an RD 350. I can't imagine fitting on it 1 up now lol
 
Heck the CB1100 seems small to me now. I kinda wish it was a little bigger.
 
Back
Top