Honda Dealer...

Nope split among those with tickets with the matching number.

Federal tax 40%, they take 25% but you owe the rest,


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
And State taxes (everyone loves a winner!) and family taxes (highly variable), buddy taxes (again, highly variable - buddy!).

Should be enough money to last you the rest of your life.

From the behavior of past winners, the above statement is true if you are already very old. :D
 
Seriously I don't play but if I did and won, I'd never work another day, and would do nothing but ride around on motorcycles all day.

Oh wait..................
 
Thread starter
I, too rarely buy a ticket... I, like many others bought into this just for the fun of it. Odds of winning are incredible. I'd be more likely to get struck by lightning, multiple times before winning something like this.

But... What if...
 
We have a similar national lottery here too and it runs into the millions quite often.
Somebody has to win of course, but the chances of it being me are so high against that happening, I don't bother buying tickets either.
But I think I have already won the lottery with excellent health for a guy my age - and own a CB1100 :banana: :clap:
 
Thread starter
Rocky_imp said:
We have a similar national lottery here too and it runs into the millions quite often.
Somebody has to win of course, but the chances of it being me are so high against that happening, I don't bother buying tickets either.
But I think I have already won the lottery with excellent health for a guy my age - and own a CB1100 :banana: :clap:
Nicely said... :thumbsup:
 
Rocky_imp said:
We have a similar national lottery here too and it runs into the millions quite often.
Somebody has to win of course, but the chances of it being me are so high against that happening, I don't bother buying tickets either.
But I think I have already won the lottery with excellent health for a guy my age - and own a CB1100 :banana: :clap:


You sound like you've already won to me too Rocky
 
The Grand Prize seemed low so I bought a ticket to help it grow. Didn't want the winner complaining that they "only" won $900 million. :angel:

It's getting so big, that winning it may not be such a good thing after all. I'd have to spend it down on Wine, Women, and Song - then waste the rest. :D
 
Thread starter
There was a big winner here some time back... when asked what he planned to purchase with his money he answered, "Heroin and prostitutes"... The newscaster quickly went onto the next story.
 
I won the lottery once and it changed my life....unfortunately, it was the draft lottery Dec '69 and off I went in July of '70 :)
 
This jackpot is nuts. Take home depending on what state you live in would be around $560M. Not touching the principle and investing it at a conservative 5% would net you $28M a year or around $76,000 a day before taxes.

Trying to spend that would basically be like shoveling water. Nuts.
 
So since the lottery is over and this thread no longer is anything CB 1100 or motorcycle related, I'm going to go ahead and shut it down.
 
Back
Top