Honda Dealer...

quietguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Once I win that $900 million dollar powerball lottery tonight, I'm gonna open a new Honda dealer... And stock it with all the goodies.:banana:

Once done - you'll all be invited to the grand opening - 50% discount for all forum members!
 
quietguy_imp said:
Once I win that $900 million dollar powerball lottery tonight, I'm gonna open a new Honda dealer... And stock it with all the goodies.:banana:

Once done - you'll all be invited to the grand opening - 50% discount for all forum members!
Find it sad that you win $900 MILLION bucks and don't want to give anything away.... :-/
 
You'll think I'm nuts, but I honestly wouldn't want that $900mm. $1-2mm would make me perfectly content and set for life. The rest would be fluff.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
You'll think I'm nuts, but I honestly wouldn't want that $900mm. $1-2mm would make me perfectly content and set for life. The rest would be fluff.
It's cool, Ranger... I'll take the $898 you don't want. :D
 
quietguy_imp said:
Once I win that $900 million dollar powerball lottery tonight, I'm gonna open a new Honda dealer... And stock it with all the goodies.:banana:

Once done - you'll all be invited to the grand opening - 50% discount for all forum members!
I hope you win Quietguy, I'd love a 50% discount. Might even pick up another bike, maybe their new Valkerye.:biker:
 
No winner on Sat. Next round should be about $1.3 billion. Quietguy, that should rate at least a 75% discount, right? :D
 
Thread starter
:clap:


Oh heck... for $1.3 bil, I'll give each of the first 100 Forum members to raise their hands a FREE Honda motorcycle of their choice. ;)

(FINE print: That is IF I WIN THE BUCKS)
 
Elipten_imp said:
I am number 2, and I'll take that $180k MotoGP street bike!


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT

Oooh yea, I'll take one of those too. I was going to pick a 1200 crosstour, but that GP street bike sounds good.
 
Thread starter
Sadly, I didn't win the big one... but I just bought a new ticket: $1.3 billion now... That means I can build a BIGGER Honda dealer.
 
Is the Powerball lottery paid to only one winner?
If so, that's and absurd amount of money to suddenly dump on one person.
 
Back
Top