Honda day maker

Morider_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Recently purchased a set of 7 inch led "daymakers" for me and my dad for father's day went right into his bike 1982 cb900c. but will take some modifications to go into my 13 1100 has anyone else done this yet
 
Thread starter
I've gotten the wiring all figured out for mine. Gonna replace the turn signal position relay with standard flasher relay. Because of the U.S. running lights in the front the led light I bought has turns and drls in it already
 
Thread starter
I took mine out for the first time last night and didn't notice any blind spots but I did find this option that should eliminate anything like that. Wisamic 7" LED Projection Headlight DRL with Gravity Sensor Turn Signal Light for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Daymaker Amazon.com
Here is a Facebook link to mine I don't know how to get photos on here the restrictions on file size is ridiculous https://m.facebook.com/groups/698698380199503?view=permalink&id=1327505207318814
 
Back
Top