Honda Collection Hall

There is a Kawasaki Z400 in there too.
 
That's a cool tool allowing one to do a walk through...but it sure makes me appreciate the human brain / body and how quickly and effortlessly we can take in information, react and move about.
 
man, would love to visit there
 
The ferret_imp said:
man, would love to visit there
I tried to get there (twin Ring) twice without success.
The 1st time, I was there in Motegi, however, the museum was closed due to a local racing event that took place there at the Twin Ring circuit.
The 2nd time, after taking the train, and ready to board the country side bus I was told that the museum was closed due to ...??
Close but no cigar !!
So I turned around and visited the Yamaha Plaza (museum) and the next day the Suzuki museum in Hamamatsu as consolation. Both museum are small when compared to the Honda museum.
Honda Twin Ring, Motegi is located 2 hours north from Tokyo and is in the countryside - one has to take a long train ride (around 2 hrs) from Tokyo then a bus and finally a taxi.
I also learned that there is another HONDA museum (I forgot the address) owned by Soichiro Honda himself. I will provide the address next time.
The Twin Ring museum is in my bucket list, May be one day I will be lucky to visit that museum :huh:
FYI, Suzuka circuit was built to replace the smaller Twin Ring as Japan official race track then around the year 2002 Toyota in their wishdom bought out the Fuji race track (located at the base of Mount Fuji) to host the F1 racing.
 
Back
Top