GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
They are indeed nice - no doubt about it.
PB: Thinking of a set? Or still fightin' with RLET fever?
PB: Thinking of a set? Or still fightin' with RLET fever?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RLETs dont bother me at all, is just friendly jab, even looking serious sometimes...and due to no riding =GoldOxide_imp said:They are indeed nice - no doubt about it.
PB: Thinking of a set? Or still fightin' with RLET fever?
, excess of energy pours into writing..

I can't justify buying them at the moment, but dang am I tempted. I might squirrel away a few hundred per month for a few months and just do it. Otherwise, my wife will murder me and then someone would get a great deal on a barely used Pipemaster 4 into 4.peterbaron_imp said:Oh man, I had to resurrect this 4 in 4 exhaust thread...due to temptation...![]()
x(why)z_imp said:I can't justify buying them at the moment, but dang am I tempted. I might squirrel away a few hundred per month for a few months and just do it. Otherwise, my wife will murder me and then someone would get a great deal on a barely used Pipemaster 4 into 4.peterbaron_imp said:Oh man, I had to resurrect this 4 in 4 exhaust thread...due to temptation...![]()
GoldOxide_imp said:x(why)z_imp said:I can't justify buying them at the moment, but dang am I tempted. I might squirrel away a few hundred per month for a few months and just do it. Otherwise, my wife will murder me and then someone would get a great deal on a barely used Pipemaster 4 into 4.peterbaron_imp said:Oh man, I had to resurrect this 4 in 4 exhaust thread...due to temptation...![]()
... and the CB! :dodgy:
... and the CB! :dodgy:x(why)z_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:x(why)z_imp said:I can't justify buying them at the moment, but dang am I tempted. I might squirrel away a few hundred per month for a few months and just do it. Otherwise, my wife will murder me and then someone would get a great deal on a barely used Pipemaster 4 into 4.peterbaron_imp said:Oh man, I had to resurrect this 4 in 4 exhaust thread...due to temptation...![]()
... and the CB! :dodgy:
... and the CB! :dodgy:
haha, true! And a bunch of other cool stuff like telescopes and cars. She'd liquidate.

..but without Wyvern 
White (or silver lined?) taillight lens?Desert viper_imp said:Endurance Racing....Japan only
My 2014, alloy rims with 16.8 L OEM tankDesert viper_imp said:Is yours like this Peter?
