Honda CB1100 with Pipemasters 4 into 4 Polished Stainless SteelExhaust

BugSpatteredJacket_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello,

I contacted Peter Gray of PipeMasters recently regarding their four into four exhaust system. Here is his response:

Thank you for your enquiry about our CB1100 4-4 exhaust systems.
These are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
The cone megaphone mufflers have a slight bend and have removeable adjustable baffles.
The design and sound enhance the retro style of the CB1100.
Videos have been posted on UTube including dyno testing.
The price is USD$1590.00 plus freight (CAD$1743.00). Airfreight delivery to your door will add $200.00, (CAD$220.00).
Delivery time is currently 3 weeks.
We accept payment via bank transfer, VISA or Mastercard.
I have attached some photos.
Regards
Peter Gray
pipemasterspower@gmail.com
Pipemasters

He sent me some lovely pics of one of their CB1100's mocked up with a set. Also, here is a Youtube link to their set up running: CB1100 4 into 4 Stainless Exhaust

Enjoy! :beerchug:

P.S. I don't work or advertise for Pipemasters. I'm just an enthusiast interested in possibly getting these should I ever finally get a CB1100. :cool:
 
I wonder if these pipes will have these same issue with staining the factory S/S priors do. By comparison, boat props are often made with stainless, and theres a lot of variance in how long they look shiny depending on the steel and quality of the polishing they get.
 
They have a reputation of having racy exhaust note ... Their CBX pipes sound kind of like a Ferrari engine.. These might sound almost like it ...
 
They're lovely things. Buy lots of them, all of you and support Queensland's economy!

Disclaimer: I had no association with Pipemasters.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
ha ha, baby, there you go!!!!!
dam prices of things these days
may as well go back to 4 into1 :-)
$1600 dollars.....OMFG
That's a bargain:P. The only other 4 into 4 choice is Wyvern and they want $2400+.
 
fishmitch_imp said:
best sounding pipes I've heard so far. do they make them out of titanium and can u still use the center stand?
It looks to me from this last picture that the centre stand has gone.


This bike was bought from the same dealer I picked mine up from and it's registration number (425JU) is but 4 away from mine (421JU). Weird finding that on a site hosted half a world away.



They put the pipes on the wrong one!
 
it's magic..you don't need side or centerstands apparently. The bike just sits there straight up (like a horse if you will) waiting for you to mount. That's wild.
 
I'm getting a set of these after I take care of some other expenses...probably this fall (North America). Look for my Staintune for sale! :)

BugSpat- any mention of the pipe diameter relative to OEM? Do they take an O2 sensor? Factory size or larger? I can't remember what the PCV auto tune size bung size is...

Thanks!

grover


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You bastard! Stop posting this wonderful stuff! :angel:

The fact the center stand is gone is a non-starter for me. But the looks and sound. Oh man. You're killin' me! :rofl:
 
Rboe_imp said:
You bastard! Stop posting this wonderful stuff! :angel:

The fact the center stand is gone is a non-starter for me. But the looks and sound. Oh man. You're killin' me! :rofl:
Yes, I love these pipes, but I just couldn't do away with the centre stand for sheer convenience. :s
 
Thread starter
grover_imp said:
I'm getting a set of these after I take care of some other expenses...probably this fall (North America). Look for my Staintune for sale! :)

BugSpat- any mention of the pipe diameter relative to OEM? Do they take an O2 sensor? Factory size or larger? I can't remember what the PCV auto tune size bung size is...

Thanks!

grover


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Grover,

No, no mention. His contact details are there though if you want to ask directly. I reckon they must make some kind of baffle to keep with regulations but don't quote me on that.

Gorgeous set of pipes but I reckon I would get ticketed every time I started the bike up here in my crazy neck of the woods. :s

You cannot use the center stand to my knowledge with these pipes but I could be wrong.
 
Back
Top