Honda cb1100 rs Dart windscreen

Nico_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I've been fitting my new Dart piranha windscreen...which was a bit more tricky to do than I first thought....Anyway Whilst putting the headlight back together..a silver spacer fell out....and i can not for the life of me see where it has come from?...Anyone else fitted one of these?and know thanks
 
the headlight bucket would be my guess. Yes # 17 on PB's link
 
Man, I don’t get credit for anything :)
 
Well I meant popgun, just typed PB. These types of errors seem to be happening to me a lot lately. I'm getting old. :(
 
Yep, you can see on the drawing it goes into the headlight shell and the bolts go through it.

I had my shell off once and lost one of those. So I went to the dealer and bought 2 more. Of course then I found the old one…
 
Back
Top