Honda CB1100 in Vietnam

steed_boy_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello! I come from Vietnam! I would like to share a picture of my CB1100. I like the classic style of the CB1100.


[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209713683/]001 (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209710563/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209710563/]001b (1) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209500784/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209500784/]001b (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209608916/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209608916/]001c (1) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209584315/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209584315/]001c (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209574465/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209574465/]001e (1) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209686603/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209686603/]001e (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209528735/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209528735/]003d (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209513165/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209513165/]2013-10-10 (D600) (13) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209501025/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209501025/]2013-10-10 (D600) (15) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209395954/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209395954/]2013-10-10 (D600) (73) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209492526/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209492526/]2013-10-10 (D600) (77) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209457915/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209457915/]2013-10-10 (D600) (79) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209291685/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209291685/]2013-10-10 (IP4S) (18) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209405843/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209405843/]2013-10-10 (IP4S) (13) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209289655/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209289655/]2013-10-10 (IP4S) (24) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr
 
Welcome steedboy. Are you Vietnamese? And were those pocs taken in Vietnam.
 
Are there many large motorcycles in Vietnam? Do you have curvy roads?
 
Ok...ok....check it.

First...WELCOME!

Second......where did the bike originate? Did you have it imported? It LOOKS like a USA model to me, buuutt......you have the odometer on KMs? It most definately has the MPH speedo so I'm all sorts of confused.
 
Randy B_imp said:
Ok...ok....check it.

First...WELCOME!

Second......where did the bike originate? Did you have it imported? It LOOKS like a USA model to me, buuutt......you have the odometer on KMs? It most definately has the MPH speedo so I'm all sorts of confused.
Me too that's a US model
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Are there many large motorcycles in Vietnam? Do you have curvy roads?
Vietnam is also a very passionate large motorcycles, motorcycle clubs established large cylinder from people with the same passion. Many motorcycle manufacturers of large well-known such as Harley-Davidson, Honda, Ducati, Triumph, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki ... also available in Vietnam.

In Vietnam there are many curves, cornering by terrain hilly, rugged mountains and many places of great scenic beauty. Members of motorcycle clubs often organize field trips during the holidays.

Some pictures of our trip:

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/5626-Chinh-phục-tứ-đại-đỉnh-đèo-của-núi-rừng-Tây-Bắc

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7...g-Sơn-Vĩ-Mậu-Duệ-Du-Già-khép-lại-1-cung-đường

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7400-Xuyên-Đông-Dương-với-mô-tô-Hà-Nội

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7...hanoi-dự-đại-hội-moto-thainguyen-lần-thứ-nhất

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7373-Kỳ-nghỉ-mát-2013-của-gia-đình-CLB-mô-tô-Hà-Nội

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7...-tô-Hà-Nội-trên-đường-Hồ-Chí-Minh-huyền-thoại

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7098-Trải-nghiệm-cung-đường-Hà-Nội-Viên-Chăn-(Lào)

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7018-Lễ-diễu-hành-kỷ-niệm-50-năm-ngày-thành-lập-CLB-mô-tô-Hà-Nội

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/333-Các-thành-viên-MTHN-và-những-chuyến-đi/page11

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/7315-Sơn-La-những-nẻo-đường-biên-ải

http://motohanoi.vn/forum/threads/5...-Nhì-Phình-Hồ-luyện-tay-lái-và-thần-kinh-thép

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/12578-2...yên-Việt-của-anh-em-Hà-nội-Đà-Nẵng-Quảng-Ngãi

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/12048-N...am-dự-lễ-ra-mắt-clb-moto-thái-nguyên-30-06-13

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/8391-Tổng-hợp-Hot-Summer-2012

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/7128-Ảnh-khai-xuân-của-AE-Pkl-VN_-Hà-Nội-_-Lạng-Sơn-ngày-26-2-2012

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/11216-Ảnh-AE-nhà-NAKED-và-A-E-đi-dự-ĐẠI-HỘI-MOTO-ĐN

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/3018-Hành-trình-xuyên-Việt-của-một-Biker-Sài-Gòn

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/10593-Tổng-hợp-Cao-Bằng-Ba-Bể-Bắc-Kạn-2013

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/7645-Hà...-cai-sapa-yên-bái-cung-đường-tình-yêu-tây-bắc

http://www.bikervietnam.com/bfrm/showthread.php/96895-Góc-ảnh-xe-đẹp

....
Randy B_imp said:
Ok...ok....check it.

First...WELCOME!

Second......where did the bike originate? Did you have it imported? It LOOKS like a USA model to me, buuutt......you have the odometer on KMs? It most definately has the MPH speedo so I'm all sorts of confused.
I purchased the moto vehicle from the United States.
In Vietnam we often use unit km / h.
cb400four_imp said:
Welcome Steedboy, nice pics! I'm planning on being in Vietnam in February, we should meet up when I'm in Hanoi.
Thank you for the compliment!
You intend to Vietnam in February 2014, right? You come to Vietnam to travel or work?
Prior to Hanoi, please send PM to me for planning meetings.
Very pleased to welcome you in Vietnam.
 
CIP57_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Ok...ok....check it.

First...WELCOME!

Second......where did the bike originate? Did you have it imported? It LOOKS like a USA model to me, buuutt......you have the odometer on KMs? It most definately has the MPH speedo so I'm all sorts of confused.
Me too that's a US model
Me too that's a US model
The odometer can be set to display either km's or miles. Forget how at the moment, but it's in the owner's manual.

Pete C
 
Oh my golly, the pictures are stunning! I love mountains..
 
Thanks for the post. Some gorgeous pics on those links and truly amazed at the variety of bikes! :thumbsup:

Definitely a place I would like to visit and spend some time in, especially if it could be on two wheels...

Pete C
(actually it would be a re-visit but the first time didn't count):-/
 
Took me a while to work my way thru all those links, but put me down as amazed at the country and the variety of excellent motorcycles owned. So much for all they ride is scooters and Royal Endfields over there.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Took me a while to work my way thru all those links, but put me down as amazed at the country and the variety of excellent motorcycles owned. So much for all they ride is scooters and Royal Endfields over there.

petec_imp said:
Thanks for the post. Some gorgeous pics on those links and truly amazed at the variety of bikes! :thumbsup:

Definitely a place I would like to visit and spend some time in, especially if it could be on two wheels...

Pete C
(actually it would be a re-visit but the first time didn't count):-/
In Vietnam, there are many people who have the passion, love motorcycles. Furthermore, we also transport our principal. So if you have the opportunity to Vietnam, you know the diversity, species richness of motorcycles on the roads.

petec_imp said:
Thanks for the post. Some gorgeous pics on those links and truly amazed at the variety of bikes! :thumbsup:

Definitely a place I would like to visit and spend some time in, especially if it could be on two wheels...

Pete C
(actually it would be a re-visit but the first time didn't count):-/
Why is not it! I see a lot of foreigners come to Vietnam to travel. They came by plane and then rent or borrow motorcycles, bicycles go to visit every corner of our country. Traveling by motorcycle, bicycles feel all the beautiful scenery along the way.
The Vietnam are friendly and hospitable. Come and feel, you will see a lot of interesting things.


This is a memoir of Vietnam who travel by large displacement motorcycles in the U.S. :

They've written a lot about your country. I must say that your country is very beautiful, I wish there were once like them.

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/9729-US-Fall-ride

http://pkl.vn/forum/threads/8767-Xuyên-Mẽo-các-bác-này
The ferret_imp said:
Oh my golly, the pictures are stunning! I love mountains..
Guth_imp said:
Thanks for sharing. Looks like you have some awesome places to ride your CB1100.
Thanks for your compliments! If you are traveling to these places by CB1100, I will share pictures with you all.
 
steed_boy_imp said:
Hello! I come from Vietnam! I would like to share a picture of my CB1100. I like the classic style of the CB1100.


[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209713683/]001 (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209710563/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209710563/]001b (1) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209500784/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209500784/]001b (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209608916/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209608916/]001c (1) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209584315/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209584315/]001c (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209574465/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209574465/]001e (1) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209686603/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209686603/]001e (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209528735/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209528735/]003d (2) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209513165/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209513165/]2013-10-10 (D600) (13) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209501025/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209501025/]2013-10-10 (D600) (15) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209395954/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209395954/]2013-10-10 (D600) (73) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209492526/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209492526/]2013-10-10 (D600) (77) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209457915/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209457915/]2013-10-10 (D600) (79) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209291685/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209291685/]2013-10-10 (IP4S) (18) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209405843/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209405843/]2013-10-10 (IP4S) (13) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209289655/]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/96952994@N04/10209289655/]2013-10-10 (IP4S) (24) by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/96952994@N04/]steed_boy, on Flickr

hello again Steedboy -

I am somewhat overwhelmed by the prosperity of Hanoi in north VN - of houses and general condition of the country after a hundred years of continuous wars, for the spirit of its people to endure and prosper. I never been in Hanoi, since I was born in Saigon in the late 50s, but all my direct relatives on paternal and maternal were from the triangle of Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Hai Phong and Thanh Hoa who fled to the south to escape the grip of Ho Chi Minh among millions of northern Vietnamese in the early 50s. Saigon where I were born is still the richest city in VN, the hotpot and multi ethics center yet I consider Hanoi is the center of Vietnamese of culture for its long historic role of VN, where the best and brightest minds born to shape VN future. On the other side of the ocean in US, New York is cultural center like Hanoi and San Francisco and the Bay Area is the hotspot like Saigon in nutshell.
ingobohn_imp said:
Nice ... err .. bike!
Err ... I pick the one on top of the bike, far more nicer ...
 
Back
Top