steed_boy_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes! I live in Hanoi.The ferret_imp said:Welcome steedboy. Are you Vietnamese? And were those pocs taken in Vietnam.
Me too that's a US modelRandy B_imp said:Ok...ok....check it.
First...WELCOME!
Second......where did the bike originate? Did you have it imported? It LOOKS like a USA model to me, buuutt......you have the odometer on KMs? It most definately has the MPH speedo so I'm all sorts of confused.
Vietnam is also a very passionate large motorcycles, motorcycle clubs established large cylinder from people with the same passion. Many motorcycle manufacturers of large well-known such as Harley-Davidson, Honda, Ducati, Triumph, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki ... also available in Vietnam.The ferret_imp said:Are there many large motorcycles in Vietnam? Do you have curvy roads?
I purchased the moto vehicle from the United States.Randy B_imp said:Ok...ok....check it.
First...WELCOME!
Second......where did the bike originate? Did you have it imported? It LOOKS like a USA model to me, buuutt......you have the odometer on KMs? It most definately has the MPH speedo so I'm all sorts of confused.
Thank you for the compliment!cb400four_imp said:Welcome Steedboy, nice pics! I'm planning on being in Vietnam in February, we should meet up when I'm in Hanoi.
Me too that's a US modelCIP57_imp said:Me too that's a US modelRandy B_imp said:Ok...ok....check it.
First...WELCOME!
Second......where did the bike originate? Did you have it imported? It LOOKS like a USA model to me, buuutt......you have the odometer on KMs? It most definately has the MPH speedo so I'm all sorts of confused.

The ferret_imp said:Took me a while to work my way thru all those links, but put me down as amazed at the country and the variety of excellent motorcycles owned. So much for all they ride is scooters and Royal Endfields over there.
In Vietnam, there are many people who have the passion, love motorcycles. Furthermore, we also transport our principal. So if you have the opportunity to Vietnam, you know the diversity, species richness of motorcycles on the roads.petec_imp said:Thanks for the post. Some gorgeous pics on those links and truly amazed at the variety of bikes!
Definitely a place I would like to visit and spend some time in, especially if it could be on two wheels...
Pete C
(actually it would be a re-visit but the first time didn't count):-/
Why is not it! I see a lot of foreigners come to Vietnam to travel. They came by plane and then rent or borrow motorcycles, bicycles go to visit every corner of our country. Traveling by motorcycle, bicycles feel all the beautiful scenery along the way.petec_imp said:Thanks for the post. Some gorgeous pics on those links and truly amazed at the variety of bikes!
Definitely a place I would like to visit and spend some time in, especially if it could be on two wheels...
Pete C
(actually it would be a re-visit but the first time didn't count):-/
The ferret_imp said:Oh my golly, the pictures are stunning! I love mountains..
Thanks for your compliments! If you are traveling to these places by CB1100, I will share pictures with you all.Guth_imp said:Thanks for sharing. Looks like you have some awesome places to ride your CB1100.
Nice ... err .. bike!steed_boy_imp said: