Honda CB 500 vs 2013 Moto Guzzi V7R

Frulk_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just a well done video with great audio of a couple of good sounding bikes running through the European countryside. If on a computer put it on full screen to really enjoy the camera work and cornering of these old school bikes. What's interesting is that while on full screen I found myself involuntarily tilting my head as the bike entered the corners.

 
Thread starter
That little CB 500 sounds absolutely righteous rowing through the gears. I KNEW it wasn't just me thinking that.
 
It’s a lovely sound. I also like the way the tach needle occasionally wobbles with excitement at higher revs.

Good find.
 
Nice to see that 500-4 getting flogged, and it's really nice to see that V7R at home on roads that it's really well suited for. Good stuff.
 
The Sound and the Fury.

And yet that V7R did very well......... the Guzzi was in its' proper element.
 
Rboe_imp said:
The Sound and the Fury.

And yet that V7R did very well......... the Guzzi was in its' proper element.
Yes, I noticed the rider was able to pulse-out a few engine throbs. It was good to see from the humble V7.
 
Back
Top