Honda Attitude & Usage Study

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Received a survey from Honda today along with a crisp one dollar bill. Nice. Looking forward to filing it out and sending it in. Any thoughts on what I should spend my dollar on?
 
I got a dollar today as well. looks like it was sent to the cleaners and starched. Gonna mail the survey Monday and give the buck to my Grandson.
 
Thread starter
powerdogg11_imp said:
I got a dollar today as well. looks like it was sent to the cleaners and starched. Gonna mail the survey Monday and give the buck to my Grandson.
That's really cool. How old is your grandson? (Hoping you don't say 24.)
 
Thread starter
powerdogg11_imp said:
He's 4 and loves motorcycles & John Deere tractors.
Nice. How many of you other guys are getting this survey and dollar from Honda? I say we all send our dollars to powerdogg who can then give them to his grandson on behalf of grandpa's CB Club.
 
I got one too. So far, the return on my investment is two crisp George Washingtons and lots and lots of smiles!
 
This is the 2nd time I received this survey. So I feel ahead of the curb, 2 bucks richer.

(I bought a NC 2 years ago)
 
Back
Top