Honda Announcements

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Great finds, Cormanus! I like all of them. It's particularly neat to see all the variations of the CB1100 that have come out since 2010, or whenever.
 
Thread starter
I should have included some pictures of the Bely e:

Here's what I think is the basic model ...



Here's the Benley e: Pro ...



And here's pictures of the batteries and chargers ...

1c390e50f3c85e6523c3968e9c139cc6.jpg


Looks like they could be interchangeable, meaning no sitting around while the batteries charge.

The press release also pointed to the scooter having a 'reverse assist function that improves convenience when switching in narrow places or on slopes.'
 
Wow, some these photos from the Honda Japan site are stunning, Cormanus. Thanks for the heads-up!

CB1300








VFR800F
5cb314eccdfbda13b9ddd0f5ca366bf1.png


786de15512070db2bafa2a60daf3c907.png


9cebb9b3b5883d3b54b2f0f543d588d8.png


fba49f90f8faa0779b7c047fa1e2772f.png




CB400
ee38a8b2a511d02a6d3b78b96867edbd.png


bb8b2cc371de982b90dfea0787afe7fd.png


008d0ae91b87546027fdf38b8ecf25ce.png
 
Seriously, Honda has some beautiful machinery in liveries that show the sport heritage of the company. Why they don’t sell them here, or market accordingly, stumps me.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I read that the 2020 Honda Africa Twin ASES has real self-cancelling turn signals that utilize the wheel spin differential while turning vs. when turning has completed.

Not sure how new this is, but it is new on this 2020 Honda model.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
I thought the VFR was dead. Very glad to see that it's back and looking sleeker than ever.
misterprofessionality_imp said:
oh my word. it is so tragic that we don't have a vfr in the states anymore. is it because hondas V4 can't meet Euro and california emissions?
Not an expert,, but ...

Like the CB1100, the 2014/2015 Interceptors (VFR 800F) did not sell very well and the later models (2016 - 2018) were not brought to the US. I think there was a minor change to the 2018/2019 models that were also not brought here.

The 2014/2015 models are still shown on the Honda (USA) website, but I have no idea if they are actually available.
 
Lots of eye candy ! I would like to see the specs on the 400 , as an older rider wanting to scale down on weight that catches my eye. Don’t know if it’s coming to the states.
 
Back
Top