Honda After Market Exhaust System

Thread starter
It looks very elegant, although the centre stand goes west which is a loss—in my view anyway.
 
Mufflers look nice in black. I was glad to get rid of my center stand when I installed my Motogear titanium full exhaust. I originally kept it on, but I decided to remove it and have no regrets. I found this device on Amazon to rotate my wheel when I need to lube and clean chain (Hardline Products RS-00001 Rollastand for Sport Bikes). I find it quite easy to use
goo.gl/EiSW9Q
 
Aschem, what do you do when on a trip? Do you carry the roll stand with you so you could lube or adjust the chain. What happens if you get a flat while far from home? Almost impossible to plug and blow up a tire that's sitting on it's rim.

I had one modern bike without a center stand and decided I'd never have another bike without one.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Aschem, what do you do when on a trip? Do you carry the roll stand with you so you could lube or adjust the chain. What happens if you get a flat while far from home? Almost impossible to plug and blow up a tire that's sitting on it's rim.

I had one modern bike without a center stand and decided I'd never have another bike without one.
Same here. If a bike does not come with a center stand I install one. I'd rather the bike had no side stand.
 
This is my first bike, with a centerstand, in 30 years. I had forgotten just how handy it is to have. I am looking at exhaust options, however, I will never give up the centerstand. I love the look of this exhaust, for my standard, but cannot consider giving up functionality for pure anesthetics. 4 into one looks pretty good as well!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top