Holy Crap I wanted this one!

Beautiful..love the headlight bucket and side covers, the original looking turn signals, tubeless spoked wheels, strutted front fender and I WANT that seat!

Oh and look at the ends of the levers ...Haaaaa!
 
That is pretty nice, but mainly because it's just so different. I'm almost certain that if Honda had instead sent that exact bike into mass production, and someone posted a picture of one of our stock, run-of-the-mill "custom" CB11s in this same exact thread, it would get the same wow-factor response that we're all having.

I do like them spoked wheels.....but I sure wouldn't want to clean them!
 
Thread starter
Oh our plain run of the mill CB1100 had plenty of WOW that's why I had to have one right off, but from the first I wished I had the 4X4 pipes, and the attention to detail here is more reminiscent of the older 750-4's that's all I'm saying. As can be seen in this pic with our 77 and 82. It's just my personal taste would lean more towards this one regardless, key word being MY personal taste ;)

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Ms...lection/threegenerations_zps420421bf.jpg.html
 
Curt you know for another $2200 you can have 4 into 1's. hey it's only money...........................
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Curt you know for another $2200 you can have 4 into 1's. hey it's only money...........................
Yes indeed, first thing I checked into, I am quite happy with her the way she is, more wishes than money, so we'll ride her, be proud of her just the way she is old friend :biker:
 
I couldn't give up my center stand for any pipes...no matter how cool they may look.
 
My favorite feature on that bike is everything my bike doesn't have. Wow. Is all I can say.


Posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
 
Hello this is my latest update.
Rubber ends of the levers nr 95010-16001 honda nr cap handle lever
orderd by honda dealer cost one pease 3,40 euro.
Smoke signal turn signal lens 60,00 euro.
I orderd in Japan now The chain cover chrome and the Radiator cover.
I ordered in the UK the GPR exhaust muffler
Kind regards Alex Krijnsen Holland
 
Back
Top