Historical time measured by bike(s) in the garage

TXBikerGuy

Running like a top
Thread starter
Finding myself with more spare time than usual due to a recent achilles tendon surgery. When I can't ride the bikes, I tend to think about the bikes even more, which led me to create this pictorial timeline of all the bikes I've had over the past 46 years. During the process, I realized that I think about historical time periods less in terms of years and more in terms of "that was when I had the [fill in the bike].

I'm not saying I need anyone else to validate this way of thinking...but...you know...if the spirit moves you. Might just be another symptom of an overdeveloped attachment to motorcycles.

 
Nice work TXBikerGuy. That's a great collage. I feel very uninteresting by comparison.
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
Love it! I view my past similarly. You have certainly owned a wide variety of bikes!
I was all Honda all the time for the first 35 years. Then a 10 year period of diversification. The CB brought Honda back into the garage this year!
 
Hmm. Just made me think... I don't have any photos of me sitting on my bikes. Or with my bikes. Guess I'm the only one around when I'm on 'em. Sorta wish I could do a photo collage like yours, it's really cool!
 
Back
Top