Hills and ponds. Did I had a good time?

Bosti

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello all CB admirers.

Today I had a nice trip on my CB on the hills and valleys of Slovenia.

1. Castle above the town Sevnica.


2. A view from the hill Lisca.






3. From a hill to a valley.

To use the joke from Monty Python. Today's ride was like love making in a canoe ..... That is Fu**ing close to water.


4. Lake/pond Slivnisko jezero.


5. Lake/pond Smartinsko jezero.



Ascending up the hill with a view.




6. Small village Brunk with an old church siting on top of the hill.







The CB was working like a dream. I could just go on and on and on ... So what is the answer to the question. Did I had a good time?

All the best to you all.
 
Thanks for the beautiful photo's and nice bike BTW
after seeing your location my mind flashes back to the 1998 movie Shot Through the Heart ..
great movie BTW
 
It really is amazing. Seems like every country has such beauty and we happen to find it and photo it on CB1100s. Thanks for photgraphing yours
 
Fantastic photos of the bike and scenery. Thanks for sharing.

The answer to your question, Bosti, is surely 'no.'

*Warning: this post may contain traces of irony
 
Back
Top