Highway pegs

Scoot_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Is there a highway peg that will attach to the chrome engine guards ? I realize they might interfere with ground clearance, but i would only use them to stretch out on the 4 lanes.
 
Hey Scoot, I found a cheap $20 no-name brand at a local mc shop...can't remember the name, but I think most are adjustable to fit different diameters of engine guard bars. If you want it to look nice prolly not $20 : )
 
Scoot_imp said:
Is there a highway peg that will attach to the chrome engine guards ? I realize they might interfere with ground clearance, but i would only use them to stretch out on the 4 lanes.
I have some on my 2017, but they just do not help. My legs are too long (36"inseam) or the foot pegs too far forward. Probably my legs, but I am taking them my off. They were about $20 to $30 bucks, I do not remember. If your inseam is 30" or so, I think they might work. Let me see if I can post a new pic by tomorrow, and you can have them for the postage. Right now, I hate to admit it, working on my income tax. If you look around on the forum, you can find my 2017 with the pegs on the crash bars. Just let me know and I will email your address. (Yes guys, I will not post it to the world again) Michael
 
michael1954_imp said:
Scoot_imp said:
Is there a highway peg that will attach to the chrome engine guards ? I realize they might interfere with ground clearance, but i would only use them to stretch out on the 4 lanes.
I have some on my 2017, but they just do not help. My legs are too long (36"inseam) or the foot pegs too far forward. Probably my legs, but I am taking them my off. They were about $20 to $30 bucks, I do not remember. If your inseam is 30" or so, I think they might work. Let me see if I can post a new pic by tomorrow, and you can have them for the postage. Right now, I hate to admit it, working on my income tax. If you look around on the forum, you can find my 2017 with the pegs on the crash bars. Just let me know and I will email your address. (Yes guys, I will not post it to the world again) Michael
How do you manage to ride the CB1100 with a 36" inseam? That's dedication :clap:
 
Tev62_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
Scoot_imp said:
Is there a highway peg that will attach to the chrome engine guards ? I realize they might interfere with ground clearance, but i would only use them to stretch out on the 4 lanes.
I have some on my 2017, but they just do not help. My legs are too long (36"inseam) or the foot pegs too far forward. Probably my legs, but I am taking them my off. They were about $20 to $30 bucks, I do not remember. If your inseam is 30" or so, I think they might work. Let me see if I can post a new pic by tomorrow, and you can have them for the postage. Right now, I hate to admit it, working on my income tax. If you look around on the forum, you can find my 2017 with the pegs on the crash bars. Just let me know and I will email your address. (Yes guys, I will not post it to the world again) Michael
How do you manage to ride the CB1100 with a 36" inseam? That's dedication :clap:
How do you manage to ride the CB1100 with a 36" inseam? That's dedication :clap:
Whew! - ya. :huh:

How long could you ride without a rest stop?
 
Thread starter
michael1954_imp said:
Scoot_imp said:
Is there a highway peg that will attach to the chrome engine guards ? I realize they might interfere with ground clearance, but i would only use them to stretch out on the 4 lanes.
I have some on my 2017, but they just do not help. My legs are too long (36"inseam) or the foot pegs too far forward. Probably my legs, but I am taking them my off. They were about $20 to $30 bucks, I do not remember. If your inseam is 30" or so, I think they might work. Let me see if I can post a new pic by tomorrow, and you can have them for the postage. Right now, I hate to admit it, working on my income tax. If you look around on the forum, you can find my 2017 with the pegs on the crash bars. Just let me know and I will email your address. (Yes guys, I will not post it to the world again) Michael
I have some on my 2017, but they just do not help. My legs are too long (36"inseam) or the foot pegs too far forward. Probably my legs, but I am taking them my off. They were about $20 to $30 bucks, I do not remember. If your inseam is 30" or so, I think they might work. Let me see if I can post a new pic by tomorrow, and you can have them for the postage. Right now, I hate to admit it, working on my income tax. If you look around on the forum, you can find my 2017 with the pegs on the crash bars. Just let me know and I will email your address. (Yes guys, I will not post it to the world again) Michael
I am actually a 30" inseam, so maybe they would fit me better. Be glad to purchase them. I sent you a pm. In the meantime, i will look for pics of your ride on the forum.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
michael1954_imp said:
Scoot_imp said:
Is there a highway peg that will attach to the chrome engine guards ? I realize they might interfere with ground clearance, but i would only use them to stretch out on the 4 lanes.
I have some on my 2017, but they just do not help. My legs are too long (36"inseam) or the foot pegs too far forward. Probably my legs, but I am taking them my off. They were about $20 to $30 bucks, I do not remember. If your inseam is 30" or so, I think they might work. Let me see if I can post a new pic by tomorrow, and you can have them for the postage. Right now, I hate to admit it, working on my income tax. If you look around on the forum, you can find my 2017 with the pegs on the crash bars. Just let me know and I will email your address. (Yes guys, I will not post it to the world again) Michael
How do you manage to ride the CB1100 with a 36" inseam? That's dedication :clap:
How do you manage to ride the CB1100 with a 36" inseam? That's dedication :clap:
Whew! - ya. :huh:

How long could you ride without a rest stop?
How do you manage to ride the CB1100 with a 36" inseam? That's dedication :clap:
Whew! - ya. :huh:

How long could you ride without a rest stop?
Just love the ride, and the smoothness of the CB's.
 
Back
Top