Highest HP CB1100 so far?

daskraut_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I have done a full exhaust system, de-restricted the air box inlet , installed a K&N and a power commander V. I have 95.8 RWHP. Who has broken the 100hp mark and what did you do?.
 
As far as that intake "restriction' goes, I think it was deemed that it really wasn't one. The stock snorkel does a pretty good job of letting air into the airbox, but I think you might get more intake noise by removing it.
 
Gentlemen,

Highest HP CB1100 so far?.......I'm pretty sure it must be mine. Never been on a dyno but it takes me from "0 to 1969" in under 5 seconds every time I get on it.

Chip
 
I should have known ChipBeck would be the man. That's the 5 seconds it takes to get to 88 mph.

Chip, can you tell me where the flux capacitor is hidden on this bike? Danged if I can find it.
 
People get their Bonnevilles up over 200 hp with a turbo kit. Imagine what a turbo on a CB1100 would do. Sounds like something an industrial designer with a lot of time might want to tackle... ;)
 
daskraut_imp said:
I have done a full exhaust system, de-restricted the air box inlet , installed a K&N and a power commander V. I have 95.8 RWHP. Who has broken the 100hp mark and what did you do?.
Did Ridem32 have his bike on the dyno? The ECU certainly had a Guhl re-flash.

Cheers
 
I think we've hit a wall a few below 100. Going to need cams next. I'm guessing the stocker is pretty mild.
I'm not looking for anything radical, just a few more RWHP. Been keeping an eye out on the Japanese sites.
 
Back
Top