HP/torque gains

DougsZ28_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Has anyone on this forum done a dyno run with and without Aero muffler slip ons?
Also dyno runs with a K&n filter. My bike came with Aero muffters and I'de like to know if I am gaining anything and weather I should go ahead and put the K&n filter on for less restriction on both ends. If they screw up my A/F mixture the I'll do the PC v with auto tune. Anybody have proof of these mods?
 
A muffler change will run fine with no tuning.

If you remove the cat, I would 100% add fuel.

I highly doubt the K&N makes any difference whatsoever as the stock filter has more than enough surface area to flow the CFM the engine wants.

Adding fuel no matter what will add power, and smooth out the delivery.

Although you didn't mention it- ign tuning also makes gains.
 
Back
Top