Hey SF bay area guys

I know. It's tomorrow!

They'll have others, though. I think, for the first one, I'll just have a dealership do it.

I looked at youtube vids of the ride up to Lick Observatory - looks pretty scary to me. I'll still try though.
 
Thread starter
I'm here waiting by the fresco market.
 
Excellent ride, guys! What an awesome way to spend a Saturday.

The last little stretch was kind of stressful for me, unfamiliar freeway with the setting sun right in my eyes.. but I made it in once piece!
Pics and video to come soon.
I think somebody else will chime in with much better pics, but here's a crappy phone pic from our first stopping point, as a little teaser.

 
Thread starter
Sorry about the end Steve. That traffic can get a bit crazy and you can get run over if you're not careful.

More pics to come.
 
What a magnificent sight! Looking forward to more pics.
 
Thread starter
Umm...wrong post?
 
Back
Top