Hey SF bay area guys

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
I know it's a bit late in the day, but anyone up for some riding this afternoon? Lets see how many we can cobble together.
 
I'm out and about with the family today. Sorry about that. Great idea though. Perhaps next weekend?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Works for me.
 
Try for 5 ... That would be a new record
 
Thread starter
This is what I'm looking for.
 
Hey randy ..

I didn't see this at all as I don't log on to the forum daily .. I rode mines rd from via sonol/ Livermore alone yesterday in the morning ..

Please feel free to pm me next time .. I'll try my best to make it to the next sat ride if I can ..

I'll be adding all the sf Bay Area members to my buddy list as well ..

Cheers

IndianRider
 
What? You don't log on daily? Tsk tsk tsk
 
Thread starter
Well it looks like the group SHOULD be myself, PTM, Rolls, Pauley and Indianrider. My count makes that as 5. :D Pics to come I'm sure. ;)
 
My dealer posted a CB1100 sale on facebook today, so I left a comment on there letting 'em know what we're cooking up. Maybe if we're lucky will get one more.
 
Thread starter
From the dealer huh....If a guy from the dealer shows up, he'll be in for a bit of a shock. :D
 
I'm still in for this. Weather forecast is good. If this weekend doesn't work, let's try for next weekend. I've gotta stop riding for a day or two sometime though... I'm somewhere around 9500 miles and I really want to take a pit stop to check the valve clearances and slap a new tire on the front.

Also, I'd love it if a dealer joined us! Good P.R. and good fun for all.
 
Thread starter
Cool. I think this weekend is a go!
 
Not that the dealer would be coming along, they posted a picture of a guy who just bought a CB, so I left a comment suggesting he could join us.. not sure if he'll see it or if they would forward it to him though.
 
Rolls_imp said:
I'm still in for this. Weather forecast is good. If this weekend doesn't work, let's try for next weekend. I've gotta stop riding for a day or two sometime though... I'm somewhere around 9500 miles and I really want to take a pit stop to check the valve clearances and slap a new tire on the front.

Also, I'd love it if a dealer joined us! Good P.R. and good fun for all.
Rolls, if you're interested in spending a Saturday getting professional help on doing the valve check yourself, check these guys out. They have a workshop for like 250 bucks where you go in and use their space and get instruction on exactly that:

http://www.motoshopsf.com/

I'm still about 1500 or 2k miles shy of wanting to do this, but I think I'm going to plan on going to them.. it's a bit cheaper than letting the dealer do it, and then I can learn something.
 
Back
Top