the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We can't view the damage, but I feel for the guy. And Mr. P, tooThe ferret_imp said:


This can be a problem for a lot of people, and there are/would certainly be bikes that I truly love and can't let others ride, but the second bike slot in my garage has a purpose. it's a workhorse. it's intended to be flogged down highways and have its tires squared off from commuter miles and ride in the rain and ride in the bitter cold and get sand and crap all over it. It's supposed to be the bike that takes the hit when the inevitable unlucky day comes and somebody takes me out and wrecks me. I can't let that happen to my CB, so i reserve the CB for fun miles only. It's purchased with those kinds of conditions in mind. I bought it precisely because i don't want all those things to keep happening to my CB.Whoops_imp said:I am too sentimental about all my vehicles. I only buy something I have already fallen in love with and the mere thought of somebody else driving/riding it would scare the crap out of me. I even flinch when my wife needs to borrow my car. :dodgy:
The ferret_imp said:Precisely the reason I have the NC (quarter horse) , to keep the miles on the CB ( pleasure horse) to a minimum. After all. It already has nearly 61,000 miles on it. I want it to last until I can no longer ride.
Lol i don't think there are any bikes that I actually scorn. I could have fun on a Yamaha PW50.GoldOxide_imp said:Love.
My current bike I scorned for years. Shunned. Hissed at it and quickly walked away from in showrooms.
These days the thrills on it keep coming.