Hey m in sc

My favourite ever two-stroke bike GoldOxide. Alas I only ever got to the heights of a T500, this 750 was way outa my pay grade at the time.
 
Thread starter
I had 2 GT 750's. A blue 74 and a red 76 (lousy chains and the crank seals went out on my 74). and if you put a Windjammer fairing on them like I did on my 76, the air would go over the windshield and circle back around enveloping you, making you smell like whatever 2 stroke oil you were using lol. Liquid cooled, twin disc front brakes, digital gear indicator, really advanced for the time. Smooth and pretty fast.

BTW the GT 750's came with Rlets !

I tried to upload a pic of one of my GTs but Imgur has changed things and I can't figure out how to upload to their cache yet)

ok think I have it figured out

0517f143589ff514983e637820dfd92c.jpg
 
Let's keep smokin' with m in sc until he is satisfied.

February 4, 2024 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada Motorcycle Show:



Hint:

Split-single putting out a massive 16.5 hp (@5800 RPM), 16.8 ft-lbs (@ 3300 RPM)
 
February 4, 2024 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada Motorcycle Show:

Once upon a time at 250 cc, this gem was the fastest street-smoker in the world putting out 32 hp. Some import cars during that time put out 32 hp.

 
Thread starter
Good night I haven't even seen a pic of one of those in 30 years
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
A comfy, little smoker? :s

February 4, 2024 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada Motorcycle Show:
Woo boy. That seat makes the 2014 Std OEM look like a BarcaLounger recliner.
 
Back
Top