Hey Empty Sea, nicely done

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hey Empty Sea,

I really got a kick out of your latest avatar image — very clever, and nicely done. Glad I was able to find a larger version in your ride report.

All the best,
Guth

The image I'm referring to:

7456eb386f76de24bfc8fdd626a4e3f1.jpg
 
That is clever. I missed that. Way cool ES!
 
When I saw the sign, I was moving at a bit over the posted speed limit, so i came into the parking lot a little hot. LOL. No one was around, though so it all worked out fine. Saw the sign, knew it was the perfect place for a photo stop with our bike. Glad you like it. :)
 
Well spotted, Guth. Brilliant work, ES.
 
Hey, if no one was around, next time park on the grass and cover up most of the sign! :angel:
 
That is a pretty big curb and I have a feeling the exhaust would suffer for it.
 
Randy B_imp said:
That is a pretty big curb and I have a feeling the exhaust would suffer for it.
Hey, it's not my bike. :angel:

But the curb behind does not go all the way, so maybe he can get on the grass from a better spot - or wait until there is enough snow to make a ramp..... :)
 
Orrrr...I could photoshop "Lake County Forest Preserve" out of the picture and save my exhaust and possibly my ego by not trying to trials ride around the curb and the boulders and the sign itself.
 
Back
Top