rboe
Road warrior
When I have bad gas people prefer I ride the bike vs. stinking up the car. :angel:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



That's just the result of my poor anglish, i struggle too make semsible scentences, no spellcheker needed heire.Lord Popgun_imp said:Sorry Max, I just can’t resist. Forgive me
In the US we did not get the waist spark ignition. Nope, we got the waste spark ignition.
Max, I have a wireless tach that also have a high voltage function. You hold the end of the antenna on the plug wire and it displays the KV. I should check mine sometime for a baseline.
lol - Foul lingo - like when a spark plug is torqued a wee one turn too many.Houtman_imp said:I speak three languishes : Dutch , English and Foul , it depends on the circumstances which one I use .