Here's our new 2014 CB1100's!!!

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I won't pick up my new 2014 CB1100 DLX until next Saturday, but why don't we start a thread that shows a picture of the bike (and us...) on the day we picked it up (perhaps at the dealer). I know there's a few new 2014 owners this week, perhaps they can post their photos here and we can add new ones as they get delivered.
Let's give it a shot...could be fun.
 
I'll be in ..... when it comes in
 
My CB1100 Deluxe.
73cc3313a715df59d7a9315a33a81936.jpg
 
Thread starter
I can't pick mine up until Saturday
afternoon... so I had the salesman text me a few photos of the bike...
just to be sure he really had it. Nobody better even sit on it... LOL!

1095f2719607be2b635e7cbe37d6778a.jpg


035d6f0b7f55f2005bc8573f5db8831e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks a lot...this week is going to drag and drag.
 
ride4now_imp said:
I can't pick mine up until Saturday
afternoon... so I had the salesman text me a few photos of the bike...
just to be sure he really had it. Nobody better even sit on it... LOL!

1095f2719607be2b635e7cbe37d6778a.jpg


035d6f0b7f55f2005bc8573f5db8831e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, she's gorgeous! :thumbsup: As I stated on a different thread, the Deluxe combines everything I like about my old CB500 and CB750 Nighthawk into one modern machine. Congrats!
 
RetroKitch_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
I can't pick mine up until Saturday
afternoon... so I had the salesman text me a few photos of the bike...
just to be sure he really had it. Nobody better even sit on it... LOL!

1095f2719607be2b635e7cbe37d6778a.jpg


035d6f0b7f55f2005bc8573f5db8831e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, she's gorgeous! :thumbsup: As I stated on a different thread, the Deluxe combines everything I like about my old CB500 and CB750 Nighthawk into one modern machine. Congrats!
Wow, she's gorgeous! :thumbsup: As I stated on a different thread, the Deluxe combines everything I like about my old CB500 and CB750 Nighthawk into one modern machine. Congrats!
Really like the unpainted wheels, motor and 2 into 1 exhaust, great looking bike. Good luck guys ride safe.
 
Green with envy. I'm planning on buying a 2014 CB1100 DLX, but can't until end of May... hope there's one left in stock for me. TINK
 
Thread starter
TINK_imp said:
Green with envy. I'm planning on buying a 2014 CB1100 DLX, but can't until end of May... hope there's one left in stock for me. TINK
If history repeats itself... You won't have any trouble finding one. You might even get a better deal than those of us who pulled the trigger earlier. Good luck!!
RetroKitch_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
I can't pick mine up until Saturday
afternoon... so I had the salesman text me a few photos of the bike...
just to be sure he really had it. Nobody better even sit on it... LOL!

1095f2719607be2b635e7cbe37d6778a.jpg


035d6f0b7f55f2005bc8573f5db8831e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, she's gorgeous! :thumbsup: As I stated on a different thread, the Deluxe combines everything I like about my old CB500 and CB750 Nighthawk into one modern machine. Congrats!
Wow, she's gorgeous! :thumbsup: As I stated on a different thread, the Deluxe combines everything I like about my old CB500 and CB750 Nighthawk into one modern machine. Congrats!
Thanks... I have to agree. This bike really does for me what I remember the CB's back in the day to be. As much as I enjoyed my 2013, I never really 'bonded' with it because it didn't seem the same.... perhaps too sporty? This one works... and I expect I'll have it for a LONG time. :heart:
 
Happy to finally add my bike to the list

 
Thread starter
Here's mine, with me (finally) and my 'old' one in the shot... vin #0019. I hope that's a good number!! It's kind of low.

d2e884b77c1d154a09cceba79840d74b.jpg


I'll post some additional shots and info in a different thread entitled...
I Got It... An Interesting Day. My day didn't go as good as Ferrets... It wasn't bad, let's just say it was interesting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well about time. You said report at 11 and that's only 45 mins from now for me. Thought you were joking.

Bike looks great though and you look happy. Hope there wasn't anything other than that luggage rack that got in the way of you enjoying your new ride. Your weather looks perfect.

Oh and congrats ." Finally"
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Well about time. You said report at 11 and that's only 45 mins from now for me. Thought you were joking.

Bike looks great though and you look happy. Hope there wasn't anything other than that luggage rack that got in the way of you enjoying your new ride. Your weather looks perfect.

Oh and congrats ." Finally"
I think I did pretty good... it's 10:58... ET. Congrats to you too!!!!
Ride safe my friend.
 
Good job mfgusa, the std is badass, If I could afford both there would be one next to my dlx. I am still waiting for mine, about 2 weeks away, ride safe and enjoy!
 
Back
Top