ShaneFreeman_imp said:
Mitch_imp said:
In preparation for a long overdue trip to France (to visit the graveside of my Great Uncle who was killed shortly after D-Day) I chose to install the Hepco & Becker Junior 30 Side Cases as the installation permitted me to keep the Honda OEM top rack (which provides more options for top luggage usage)
Here are the pictures.
Hey thanks for the pictures, I have just ordered the same cases for my 2010 cb; already I have the junior top box so a matching set. How did you find the install?
Hey thanks for the pictures, I have just ordered the same cases for my 2010 cb; already I have the junior top box so a matching set. How did you find the install?
The instructions are very basic and took sometime to figure out. Rerouting the wiring for the turn indicators took some creative thinking. But overall I would say the install was about a three hour task. Where second install would be half that time