peterbaron
Road warrior
MR, you really surprised me with the heated grip icon on the dashboard.
I took a photo of the dashboard from a different angle and I must admit that it is there, but it does not light up (the bike is not running/the ignition is ON)
magnify pic to see
2014 STD
I do not know if this issue is related to this sub-harness that has not been istalled?
I will examine the dealer-installed OEM heated grips in the spring.
I do everything myself except installing tires and h/grips.
Additional info:
I'll check my DLX, but I don't recall seeing any heated grip icon on the dash?
I took a photo of the dashboard from a different angle and I must admit that it is there, but it does not light up (the bike is not running/the ignition is ON)
magnify pic to see
2014 STD
I do not know if this issue is related to this sub-harness that has not been istalled?
I will examine the dealer-installed OEM heated grips in the spring.
I do everything myself except installing tires and h/grips.
Additional info:
I'll check my DLX, but I don't recall seeing any heated grip icon on the dash?

